Emily's Army of Fans
Please tell me that Cole is wrong and not EVERYONE is a skank for Halloween!
What are you guys dressing up as? :)
Don't forget to enter the Promote Emily's Army contest to win $5!
To win, you must follow all the rules, and then be randomly selected.
What do you get when you mix pajamas, silly string, candy, a contest, and an awesome band?
I don’t know. Go to the Emily’s Army show tonight and find out!
exclusive: emily's army shares their new york city photo diary with teen vogue
Oakland punk band Emily’s Army, just named one of mtvU’s coveted Freshman 5, made the most of their summer vacation. After dropping their debut album, Don’t Be A Dick, in June, highschoolers Joey Armstrong, Travis Neumann and Max and Cole Becker played a series of gigs along the West Coast. The group then headed East with a summer trip to New York City, after which they had shows in New Jersey, Massachusetts and more. The guys brought their authentic punk spirit to NYC, and sent us some favorite shots from their trip. Rock on!
Promote Emily’s Army - Get $5!
Emily’s Army is an awesome rock n’ roll punk band composed of four teenage guys from California. They deserve to have a wider audience, and this contest is to promote them. The winner of the contest gets a $5 Amazon.com gift card. I know it’s not much, but why not reblog and tweet something for a chance at 5 bucks towards something you want on Amazon?
Click Here to watch their first single, “Broadcast This”, off their debut album, “Don’t Be A Dick”.
- You must have both a Tumblr and a Twitter account, neither of which are private.
- The Twitter account must have at least 10 followers - we want to make sure your tweets are being seen by people.
- If you haven’t heard of Emily’s Army before, that’s okay! The purpose of this contest is to help promote them, so we encourage you to enter! However, please listen to a bit of their music first! We don’t want people entering if they don’t like their music - that’s just wrong!
- Go on Twitter and follow Emily’s Army. (http://twitter.com/emilysarmy)
- Mention @EmilysArmy in a tweet, and say something positive about them - remember, this contest is about PROMOTING them. Try to say something that will make one of your followers listen to them. Or perhaps post a video, picture, or link related to Emily’s Army. Just be sure to mention @EmilysArmy in the tweet. Tweets must be in English, so I know you’re not saying anything bad. :P
- Follow us here on Tumblr (http://emilysarmyoffans.tumblr.com) and on Twitter (http://twitter.com/armyoffans). (We will be Direct Messaging you on Twitter with the code for the gift card)
- Reblog this post. You MUST include a direct link to the tweet you promoted Emily’s Army in each time you reblog. However, the link can be the same each time. (In other words, you don’t have to tweet more than once about them, however, you’re encouraged to!)
- Reblog as many times as you like for a better chance, but don’t spam your followers. Please don’t reblog more than 3 times a day.
- The contest ends on “Ho-lloween”, as Emily’s Army puts it. (October 31st, 2011)
- To determine a winner, we will generate a random number from 1 and how ever many notes this ends up with. The person at that number wins. This is why it’s important you link us to your tweet in each reblog. If there’s nothing there or if the note is just a like, we will keep going up in numbers until we find a proper reblog. And yes, we WILL be checking if you’re following us on Twitter and Tumblr, if you’re following Emily’s Army on Twitter, and if the tweet is positive.
- Winner will be contacted within a few days after the contest ends. You’ll get a direct message from us on Twitter.
- The winner can be from anywhere in the world - however, the gift card is for Amazon.com - not Amazon.ca or any other Amazon website.
- That’s it! If you have any further questions, ask us in our ask box.
It’s making me wait an hour before asking more questions. I wasn’t aware Tumblr is mean. :(
And so you guys have no ither option but to love me:
here’s what we’re gonna do! If you’re going to the roxy show and you wanna win a free adeline download card for Don’t Be A Dick this is what you have to do:
1. Message me if you’re going.
2. Take a picture on your costume and post it with the tag #EA(space)Costume(space)Party
3. Have a sexxxy ass costume that I’ll love enough to give you the code of the card!
Ignore the Pajama Party post!!!
It’s a costume party now! Click here for more info.
IT’S TIME FOR RANDOM EMILY’S ARMY QUESTIONS.
If you reblog this and are following us, we’ll ask you a random question related to Emily’s Army. Don’t worry, they’re not going to be trivia questions. Just stuff relating to your fanhood. You must have your ask box enabled. Go!